[amayausers] Re: Dakota Collectables Lic (Personal use ONLY)

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:46:41 -0400

My comments were more aimed at 'why is Dakota selling the designs if
we can't use them' rather
than my tongue in cheek semantics. My lawyer is one of the type that
would eat up this case
just on the 'free' aspect...if they sell it, you should be able to
use it!
He just took on Daimler Chrysler for me-2 years of fighting over
their interpretation of
my jeep warranty...we finally won!
But you never know-sometimes a call to the actual license holder may
get results!
Its all how you ask...and maybe a 'percentage' or 'use' fee to them.
Might have to buy different artwork than the Dakota line if they
won't release that...
but you never know!

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx