[amayausers] Re: Dakota Collectables Lic (Personal use ONLY)

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:32:38 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/30.html#000005

After searching long and hard I did find one page on the Dakota site that says
"Personal Use Only" for Happy Bunny.  So it is there.  I would say it is not
easy to find since it is NOT on the main Happy Bunny page under the Happy Bunny
legal disclaimer section and most people would read the "EMBROIDERY SOFTWARE
LICENSE" page instead of this which leads you to believe all designs on this
web site can be sewn for resale.

Here is the Happy Bunny Page that tells you they are for personal use only:

 http://www.dakotacollectibles.com/comm/LicensedProduct.asp?packcode=LS0101

So it looks like I will be taking down our Happy Bunny web site that I just got
up and running.