[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:28:26 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291/3.html#000033

I purchased it late June of 2007 just for the Amaya.  The video card is NVIDIA
GeForce 6300 LE at least I hope that is a description of the video card.

I have the hardware acceleration turned off in DS9, is that the hardware
acceleration that you mean or is it another one?

If this computer can be fine tuned to work ok then I may only need a new video
driver and extra monitor.  I just want to make the correct decision before
purchasing.  I tend to stay with things a long time and like to research what
to purchase before buying.  The DS software is fussy about what it wants so I
want to get it right.  I noticed in looking at new computers that many of the
faster ones are 64 bit.  It does pay to be careful.

Thank you so much for your advice.