[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:08:50 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291/3.html#000030

I believe there is a setting in the control panel for windows that can adjust
mouse acceleration.  That would be the amount of movement that pushes your
mouse up or down, left or right.  You should be able to play with your mouse
settings so that it works well with dual monitors.  I have never had to buy a
special mouse to have things work just fine.  :)