[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:58:58 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291/2.html#000028

I do that a lot but it often is still in the way.  Right now I either close it
or move it almost off the bottom of the screen so I can quickly drag it back
up.

One problem with resizing the box is that several of the items in the box have
numerous options that then require scrolling down the box which pretty much
defeats the purposes of having the box open all the time.  I have found that I
prefer sizing the box to show all the options in the longest page of options
and leaving it at that size.  I particularly don't like having to scroll down
the box.  That takes more time than you might think. At first I didn't realize
I had left the box resized smaller and didn't change an option that I should
have changed.  Perhaps in this case as well "practice makes perfect".

Thanks for the suggestion as it may work well for some people but it hasn't so
far for me.  You have given all the other users an additional option that I had
not mentioned either.

I would really like to find a way if possible to move the tools on the left
side over to the left side of the right screen options.  Then it would not
require moving back and forth across the full screen.  Does anyone know how to
do this?

To:  Steve, Rod, Mike

At a previous job I used a 23" Samsung monitor and found that the optical mouse
did not work properly.  It required replacing it with a mouse made specifically
for large monitors.  The difference seemed to be that the optical mouse for a
20" screen moved too slow across the screen and needed more desktop real estate
to get there.  The mouse for large monitors moved quickly across the screen
with minimal movement on the desktop.  I am not sure I have described this
situation correctly but hopefully one of you has experienced this.  My main
question is that if I use 2 monitors will I run into this same thing and have
to get a new mouse for large screen monitors?