[amayausers.com] Re: DSPro+9 and Monitor Question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:15:50 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/291/2.html#000022

To:  GF & Mike

I tested Mike's message and found that my icon preference was turned on.  I
tried opening a dst file and saved it as a dst.  Mike is correct, when I went
back to view and open the new dst file I could see the icon beside the file and
a preview in the window.  It was perfectly.  This may not be good news to GF
since the file has to be opened and saved to view the icon and preview. I
haven't had a need for dst format for myself so I had never tried this method.
Mike, does this also work with DS7 as well so everyone on the list will know?