[amayausers.com] Re: DS 9-can't change min. width value

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:15:45 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/393.html#000003

For now, I've reloaded V7 and used that-had the logo done up in ten minutes and
first sewout test was perfect-that's a miracle!
BUT I wanted to pass this on-with the new XT and new programs, we did go for a
new computer beefed up, faster processor, etc. We fired it up, and even with V7
Design Shop-it was like turbocharging the program! Program opens up almost as
fast as you click the icon, design shop fired up before you can blink-and
refreshing the image as you create, change, delete stitches is blazing fast.
What a difference! So even though I can't use V9 yet-seems everything I"m
trying to do is hung up in glitches...just upgrading the computer alone was
worth it. I've never done anything so fast with the program. No long waits
while changing the stitches around...and opening Amaya (V9) at the same
time-didn't even make the speed burp.
When we get back from our Jeep Jamboree next week hopefully I can try playing
with V9 Design shop and write down all the problems. ALso noticed with the
upgrade-ton of new fonts show up! Not sure if they are resident in the computer
or came with DS V9 and V7 can see them also.