[amayausers.com] Re: DESPERATE - TECH PROBLEM

  • From: "Michele Zimmer" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:33:28 -0400

I had my husband check all the connection out.  This is his field.
Everything is connected well.  Lights are lit and blinking where they are
supposed to be.  The computer says when the cable is plugged or unplugged,
so the cable is fine.

Michele Zimmer
Carefree Creations
Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx