[amayausers] Re: Cutting out part of a letter.

  • From: "Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi" <Wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:53:52 -0700

Dear Bill,
Change your letter to wireframe.  Find the part of the letter you want
to break or split.  Click on that section.  You might eliminate all of a
section by delete and it will remove that section.  If you want to take
out part of the section you can click on a straight point, triangle, and
then go to split element.  Looks like a red spool on it's side.  If you
have a corresponding point you will need to select both triangles.  This
will not work on the curved points.
Margaret