[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise to Embroidery Success...still has a few cabins available..

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:35:15 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/100.html#000014

In my opinion it is more towards the commercial side of things.  She has a ton
of videos for people just getting in the business on her site and alot of
online digitizing webinars as well in which I have learned a ton from the
webinars as I hate to read so having online webinars really help me.

We have a great mixture of people again this year and alot of familiar faces as
well so it will be alot of fun once again!