[amayausers.com] Re: Cruise to Embroidery Success...still has a few cabins available..

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 00:31:10 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/100.html#000011

Steve~

  They can't sell it for less as Carnival will pull everything from them.  The
$90 dollar difference is taxes and I can tell you if you compare apples to
apples meaning what we have held for everyone and what they are offering which
is usually a 1A categor for inside to hook you we will be less.