[amayausers] Re: Cross botony image neede

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:33:17 -0400

That type of cross would be easy to do with vector line art...if you can't
find it. The 'arms' are even-look close-there is not a long and short
side....
if you don't find it and can get me on email I can do one in probably 2
minutes and email the file-just can't remember what files can be imported to
digitize easy... .eps, bmp, tiff, whatever...can someone tell me? I just do
my art in all of them and keep opening until one works...and keep forgetting
to write down WHICH version works!
Roland

From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:09:03 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Cross botony image neede

Hi Herb,

Right there with you. The customer provided me with "correct" name of what I
referred to as a "cross".
She wants hers to have not so rounded circles. It's hard to explain. I know
that I have seen what she wants, I just can't find it. While your at it, I
also need a wheat sheaf.
Thanks,
LuAnn