[amayausers] Crashed again

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:53:38 +1000

My amaya has crashed again this morning a record 5th time in under six
months. It was fixed just last Wednesday. The repair intervals seem to
get closer. Once I run out of warranty I will have to pay $400 per
service.

Came in switched the machine on to sew a design this morning. Same
design I was sewing on Friday.

It started up and moved the needle off centre of needle hole  went thunk
bizarre.

I might have to  digitize a few cartoons of my hilarious moments with
the Crashing Amaya and sell them on embroidery mall to pay for the
service calls?

How about a song and digitzed design  title Amaya Ohmygod Ohmygod my
Amaya

Anand

22/09/2006