[amayausers.com] Re: Copying Fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:40:39 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/141.html

I have 2 computers.  When I made out my niffty lists with samples, of all the
fonts available for embroiders, I did it from my office machine - running XP
home.  I don't have nearly as many fonts on my embroidery computer as I do on
the office computer.  Therefore I would like to copy/paste (or something!!) to
get the same font on both computers.  I am finding that I CAN NOT copy/paste
fonts when they are in the fonts di4ectory under Windows.  So, how do I "copy"
fonts from one computer to another?

Juli in Kona   :eek: