[amayausers.com] Re: Conventional Cap Frame For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:00:34 UT

This message was posted by sewsew7 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/129.html#000002

To prevent the brim from getting scratched, I have cut ice cream pail lids in
the shape of the brim.  I clip this to the brim, making sure the clips are out
of the way of the needle case. These will take alot of abuse, as mine are two
years old and are still going.  This has saved me many a hat when the design is
placed low on the front.  Hope this works for you as well.