[amayausers] Re: Continuous problems with sew outs

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:42:21 -0600

Hi Ed,
I'm leaving tomorrow (Tuesday) afternoon and will leave Plano Thursday after
the workshop is over.  You live in Louisiana, this is not on your way as I'm
just west of Houston.  I would so love for you to check it out, but can't
ask that of you as I'm pretty far out of your way.  But I appreciate the
offer!  If any of you on the list are ever in the area, please feel free to
stop by, visit or stay a while!  I'm just a call away!
Edna Khalifeh
Etched In Thread
Katy, Texas (just west of Houston on I-10)