[amayausers] Re: Computers

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:53:57 -0400

Hi Darlene,

    If you have a computer for DesignShop and one for AOS, all you need to
do to transfer files is go to the computer store and pick up a USB flash
drive, I just bought a 1 gig USB flash drive for $25.00 at staples, or you
could have a second network card put in the computer for the AOS and run
network cables so you could copy files back and forth without any other
recording media, that is how my computers are set up.

Hope this helps
Russell Silva
R. S. Embroidery
Amaya Technician