[amayausers] Re: Computer Question - Anyone run both the OS and DS on one PC?

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <wolfemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 09:09:49 -0400

Thanks to all that replied.  We are successfully run both off one PC while
the other is repaired.

As for the hard drive I replace it and still have the same error so it may
be the controller board, luckily we had nothing but the OS on the hard drive
so nothing is lost.

Lisa
Wolf Embroidery
Lisa & Don Ridley