[amayausers.com] Re: Colors between DS & OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:53:22 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/290.html#000004

"Color scheme is not showing up on my machine"....this has me a little puzzled.
What is showing up on your machine?

If there is just a grey outline on the computer screen in AOS after sending the
design over then check to see if the "Display stitches sewn" icon is active or
not.

Can you open up the color sequencing window in AOS. Are the color boxes
displayed there?

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer