[amayausers.com] Re: Colors between DS & OS

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 23:58:30 UT

This message was posted by wb02379 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/290.html

I have received a few files from my digitizer, I save them as a melco file,
then color them. My problem is that the color scheme is not showing up on my
machine.

is there a setting that I have to use? please help. It's a pain cause I'm doing
small jobs, and I'd like to be able to have them colored when they get into the
machine.

Also be advised I set up my colors in DS the exact same as the colors in OS