[amayausers.com] Re: Color system and effects on object

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:32:57 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/876.html#000002

Wow, it seems there are a lot of problems with V9.  I just purchased it but
didn't install it yet.  After reading all these posts I'm really afraid to
install it.  I'm running V7 and never had any problem with colors.

Juli, have you reported this to Melco/Tech?  I wonder if they will come out
with corrections to all these problem.  Please let us know anything you find
out with Melco.

Thank you,

Maggie