[amayausers.com] Re: Color Sheet

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 17:06:11 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/380.html

Does anyone know if there is a way to print out a PDF color stop sheet that
shows each color stop and the element affected? I receive these files all the
time from my digitizer, but was wondering if DS could do anything similar? I
know how to get the color stop sheet with numbers and little color squares, but
I want an actual color-board with each part of the design depicted for the
corresponding color stop.

Thanks in advance.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I recently updated to Version 9 and it's amazing.
My thread breaks have decreased, my machines are MUCH quieter and run tighter,
and the sewout quality is improved. Great upgrade Melco!