[amayausers] Re: Color Change Stepper Error

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:38:19 -0400

You were dead on Cheryl - Talked with Lisa and it was the color change sensor.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:44:39 -0700