[amayausers] Re: College permission

  • From: "Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi" <Wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:24:12 -0700

Dear Susan,
This might be a bit late but go to the college webpage and from there go
to purchasing or being a vendor with the school.  This should lead you
to information about license aggrements.  If they don't go this far talk
to the people in the purchasing office and have them direct you.
Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes In Stitches Embroidery