[amayausers] Re: Christmas

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:47:15 -0500

Hey Aaron!

Little plug here... Be sure to visit my company's site at
http://www.intercotwest.com :)  Vacation planning tips for disneyland.  I
run the disney world side of things at http://www.intercot.com but my buddy
Ryan does a great job for IWEST.  I'm sure you will have a blast.  Ride
soarin over california and the matterhorn for me ok?

Enjoy your time off!

John