[amayausers.com] Re: Charity Projects

  • From: IHSpecial@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 17:39:01 EDT

Thanks, Marilou. Your siamese rescue is a great project!  Congrats.  I'm
mainly looking for things I can donate, not sell. Local  hospitals, nursing
homes,
needy children, etc.  The teddy bears for sick  children in the hospital is a
good example.

I closed my screen printing & embroidery business the end of last year  due
to the declining health of my parents in another state. I did keep my Amaya
but haven't been doing any sales with it. Thought maybe I could put it to good
use doing something worthwhile for others, on my own  schedule.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)