[amayausers.com] Re: Charging for RT Chest Name

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:38:22 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/965.html#000001

We do typically...

Digitizing Setup Fee - Flat because of artworksource  :)

2x wholesale + a flat fee for most designs.  Just keeps it simpler in our heads
when pricing/quoting - knowing we will make what we want if we sell the
garment.  Sometimes we deviate from that (hats, premium apparel).

Names for us are a $5 charge because of what you mentioned - you have to hoop
twice and actually line it up the the design on the other side.  Sleeves or
neck lettering usually is $5-8.

The bottom line is to keep our pricing structure as simple as possible - which
makes it easy and consistent.

Now, if we are doing a bunch of business with someone, or if it's a large
order, we may discount off that because of volume.