[amayausers.com] Re: Catalog of Designs in DSP+?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 20:28:30 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/194.html#000001

Dear Di,
I did this a long time ago and I think it will still work.  If you call up the
alphabet and then go to code sheets you will get PDF files.  Those files will
print.  It takes a long time to do all of them and of course the paper and ink.
 I put them in a notebook with plastic sleeves and show that to my customer.
It takes awhile but did work four years ago.
Margaret