[amayausers.com] Re: Carhartt shirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:40:51 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/309.html#000003

At the Atlantic City ISS show I ran into somebody that sold Carhartt well below
retail price although I'm not sure if it was actual wholesale.  I seem to
remember they had relatively high minimums but let me dig through the box of
stuff I have from the show and see if I can find the info.  There are people
out there that will help you but like Roland says - try to steer your customers
to items that are just as good in quality at a much lower price and is more
easily obtainable.

Tom