[amayausers.com] Re: Carhardt Jackets

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 21:43:13 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/307.html#000003

I'll chime in here.  One of my contract customers is a Carhartt dealer and lets
me order on his account so we do hundreds of fronts and back every year for
christmas.  We use the regular 5.9 or 7.1 round hoops when possible and use the
hooptech clamping system when there are inside pockets or when we are going
above the outside pocket.  We use double thick wood hoops for the backs.  I sew
them the same as anything else and don't have any troubles with them.  They can
be bulky so you just have to be careful.  Hoop the backs upsidedown so you
don't have to deal with the arms of the jacket causing extra bulk around the
machine.