[amayausers] Re: Caps - Grrrrr

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 04:29:21 UT

This message was posted by emason6 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/129.html

Ok, I am brand new here.  Let me say I have been lurking, and you guys and gals
seem like a really good bunch.  I have just began embroidery, and have two XTs.

I have a couple of questions about caps if you don't mind.

1)  How do I sew on the sides or back of a cap?  I have the WACF, but the hat
does not seem to fit properly on the frame unless it is facing forward.

2)  Do visors require a different frame?

3)  Is it possible in Design Shop to outline True Type fonts (sort of cap
related  :D  )?

Thank you in advance!

So far, all the hoops I have are the smaller plastic hoops and the larger
wooden hoops.  I also have the WACF, and am trying to learn it.

4)  For outside pockets (diaper bags, sports bags, etc) what attachment would I
need?  I would REALLY appreciate an item number from MelcoMart.

Sorry for the long post, and my lack of knowledge, but I promise if I figure
out a trick I will share it with ya!  ;)