[amayausers.com] Re: Can someone help "Blending"

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:51:14 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/659.html#000009

WE don't have that feature in our version but as a graphic designer, I am
wondering if you created three fills, one on the left with color "A" and on on
the right with color "B". lets say for discussion that the design is 5 inches
wide. if you want an inch of solid color at both sides. make the left fill 1.5"
and the same with the right and then create the blend as the third fill that
sews over the top, say maybe 3" wide, you should have enough overlap underneath
to have no shirt show through. But as much solid color area at either end as
you choose and then your blend can start at the farthest edges without issue
and you may get the look your looking for. Just an idea, and only a theory,
this is how we might do it in a screen printing setup.

Good luck, Ron