[amayausers.com] Re: Can someone help "Blending"

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:20:00 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/659.html#000010

Yes that is how it seams I will have to do it.
I was finally able to get what I wanted on the screen.
BUT!!!!

when you set the custom density and choose blend it adds a second section of
the same color you previously had. (which is fine right just change one to the
other color in the blend , You woul think).
WRONG!!!
I did just that and though it changed in DS and showed the colors and all.
When loaded in the AOS there are no color stops for the second color in the
blend.
I had to turn blend off and duplicate the letters and then reverse the custom
density to get the color change I needed.

I am getting very frustrated.

Melco should have this spelled out in the help section not just leave it for us
to figure out.
 well back to work one letter done and 14 left to go...