[amayausers.com] Re: Calibrating Center of 20.7 x 16.8 Tubular Sash Hoop

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 18:59:19 UT

This message was posted by FME540 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/727.html#000008

Ed,

It looks like you've got a pretty good handle on the hoops. You are correct,
the largest square possible is 14.5 by 14.5. Any larger square will hit the
hoop. Luckily most designs have rounded corners like the hoops.

Like I said earlier, always run the trace and watch the laser.