[amayausers] Re: Buy American

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:55:16 -0400

Just proves the value of outsourcing.

Larry
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Orantes
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:03 PM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Buy American

You know,
Whenever this subject pops up, I always think back to just after 9-11.
There seemed to be people standing on every corner selling those small
American flags that clip to your window and fly in the air as you drive
around.  I thought I might invest in one to demonstrate my patriotism,
only
to find a small sticker on the flag that said.... "Made in China".
Can someone say "Irony"?

Ed Orantes