[amayausers.com] Re: Business Plan

  • From: "Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi" <Wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:41:07 -0700

If you want a guide google business plan and several will come up.
There are free ones on the small business administration site as will as
SCORE.org.  Both will have forms that you can copy and fill in.  Also
check on the Stitches.com website for Stitches Magazine as well as
Impressions Magazine.  Google any of these and you should get some help.
Another place you might look is the Secretary of State for Iowa.  There
is business information and you might find help that is free and all
done for you.
Margaret