[amayausers] Re: Brush script font

  • From: "image embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:56:50 -0400

Been there!! I am doing quite a bit of trying ot match alphabets. I spend quite a bit of time manipulating them, but it's working.
LuAnn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Jack Fuller" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:40:21 -0600
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Roland
I found the only way to make a TT font workable is to have a digitizer make
it that way. That means that you create your logo or text at the size you
want and send it out to be fixed. Rod did that for me with a Bookman.Dak
logo. It was the only way to make it come out right. It is a bit of a pain
in the neck but once you have it it's done. I think Rod only charged me $25
or so to edit it. It was cheap at twice the price especially if you consider
the time you put in it trying to make it work and any garments you mess up.

Jack Fuller