[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread showing on tiny columns

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:52:11 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1494.html#000001

Try setting the column feed even lower, maybe as low as 28 to 30.  I stitch
very thick leather vests, and sometimes I will run column feed as low as 22-24,
and the fill as high as 120. These machines have so many adjustments- we just
have to figure out how to utilize all of the tools at our disposal to the best
of our ability- especially those of us who haven't had any Melco training.
JMTCW...