[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread is showing on top

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:55:00 UT

This message was posted by marie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/649.html

Hello to everybody! Im new here like member, but I was reading your board with
great interest for a long time before. Lot's of helpful tips. Thanks to all!
Anyway now I could'nt find a solution to my problem. We have 2 Amaya XT
machines, both of them bought in January 2007. First year was an real nightmare
until we had both of PCB's changed. Then everything was ok and now I have a
problem with one of them - bobbin thread is showing on the top. With all 16
needles.I did everything what I could find here and in the manual. Bobbin
tension, fabric tension, oiling, greasing, cleanig, pressser foot, red rollers,
yellow rollers. i interchanged bobbins between the two machines, put new ones -
still no result. Then I noticed that the pinch rollers (red ones) are turning
in a strange way. They are stopping for a little moment after two or three
rotation. The other machine is not doing that- red rollers run smoothly. Is
that coming from thread feeder gear or is there something I haven't
  done yet? Please help me, Im really deperate.