[amayausers] Re: Bobbin thread detect

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:07:27 -0600

I've seen some folks out there using 15" monitors with their computers and
this has been an issue.  And changing the resolution to solve this problem
makes it difficult for them to see some of the options on the screen.  It's
kind of a double whammy for those who have vision limitations.  Hence, I've
suggested to them that it might be in their best interest to consider
upgrading to a larger monitor - at least to a 17".  (Considering how much we
view the computer screen in this business.)
Personally, a few months back, I found a deal on a 19" CRT monitor (display
model) for only $80 bucks and now I wish all my monitors were 19".

Ed Orantes