[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread coming up on Normal walk stitches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:05:30 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1503.html

I think I have my small columns straightened out but now I am getting bobbin
thread showing (slightly - look like little white dots in design) on walk
stitches. As usual, I have tried different backings, different stitch lengths,
different Run/Fill Feed: settings on Amaya. I have changed needles, changed
machines, changed bobbins, changed tension. Nothing seems to get rid of those
abominable white stitches!!  It must be in my design; don't know what tho - it
is just walk stitches or bean stitches at 26 length.    HELP