[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread break - mid column.

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 16:10:52 UT

This message was posted by TheresaJane on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/696.html

Sorry for what I imagine to be a very basic question,  but it is something I
haven't been able to locate an answer for.

What should be the correct procedure for a bobbin thread break (or end of
spool)  in the middle of a column?   Will the software automatically re-tie in,
 Is there somethin manually that should be done.   I have tie in and out turned
on   and only when needed.

Thanks for sharing.

TJ