[amayausers] Re: Black feeder rollers are still available

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:33:03 -0700

Re: [amayausers] Re: Black feeder rollers are still availableInteresting,
When I called Melco Mart 2 weeks ago
they said there were no more and they weren't
selling anymore to us.
Is this a Tech item only?
Is there such a thing?

My Operator is out in production as I type
installing the new system on one of my four
so we'll see how it goes.

I am going to be confident and see it as an improvement
and not a hindrance.

(fingers crossed)

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches