[amayausers.com] Re: Black Thread Feed Rollers

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:40:41 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/373.html#000001

Hi Liz,
To change over to the yellow roller system is approximately $95 in American
money.  Well worth the expense.  (However, I don't know the money exchange
between our countries nor the shipping costs). In our travel as techs, we have
only seen two machines that needed yellow rollers replaced and that was due to
lack of lubrication. You can install the new ones yourself. I would certainly
upgrade as soon as possible--well worth it!
Sharon