[amayausers.com] Re: Black Thread Feed Rollers

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:30:38 UT

This message was posted by Luce on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/373.html

Hi Guys

I run a small embroidery shop in the UK and have two 'Big reds' that we have
owned for 5 years and are brilliant.  I have just run out of our supply of
Black Thread Feed Rollers and our local agent wants to charge us the earth to
change over to the yellow ones.

I know we will have to change over but we do all our business in the summer
months and at the moment do not have the money for the upgrade.  Bit of a catch
22!

Has anyone out there got any black rollers we could buy so that we can get
through the next three months, earn some money and pay for the upgrade?  Happy
to pay in advance for rollers and carriage by Paypal if that is the easiest.

Here's hoping someone can help from across the pond!

Many thanks

Liz