[amayausers.com] Re: Big patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:34:26 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1502/2.html#000017

Oh my goodness; I had no idea there would be this much interest and I haven't
looked on the site in a few days.  Juli can handle the big patch aspect.  What
we do involves large and long designs that are done in series or in groups; for
example along the edge of a table covering or around the yolk of a garment.  We
use large hoops and either fusible mesh or spray fuse for this technique; it's
not for quick, in-and-out orders.  Before I write a long response, is this
something you are interested in?