[amayausers.com] Re: Big patches

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:38:47 UT

This message was posted by Mama Kass on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1502.html#000001

Hey Juli, haven't heard from you in a while.  It sounds like you've found the
same trick that I use when making a continuous designs that require multiple
hoopings on altar covers and vestments.  It may not be worth the investment for
the occasional job, but we do most of our embroidery using the 16 x 16 area of
the tubular sash (jacket back) hoop.  Even this isn't big enough, so I digitize
what I call "match points" that I can use to make sure things line up.  I have
other tricks for this type of large design matching if anyone is interested.

Mama Kass