[amayausers] Re: Best way to track inventory

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 03:06:17 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/15.html#000006

Hi,

We did call him when we got the program with some of the issues we had from the
start.  It seemed like we knew more about the program after just using it for a
few hours than he did.  I think it's just one guy who wrote this and get the
impression that he wrote it awhile back has not looked at it in a long time.

We just started today to try and use it for real orders, inventory, PO's, etc.
and ran into the errors and issue, we will call again Monday to let him know
about the errors, but think the program needs much more testing and work before
we can use it in a business enviroment.

We are going to get with Wilcom BA to see what they offer.  That program is
$1000 I think, but would be worth it if it works.

Steve