[amayausers] Re: ? Best backing for UnderArmour??

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:36:19 -0800

I'd suggest that he rethink things
Underarmour is meant to fit like second skin
I don't care how good your embroidery is (Anyone's)
I wouldn't want to wear a 2 inch name against my skin
No way, no how.
I think he's going to be very sorry.
My 2 Cents worth
but I would make sure you warn him first.
Then I would use a cutaway backing so the only thing left is the
embroidery which will not stretch no matter what you do, so I would
warn him about that also,

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com