[amayausers.com] Re: Best Hooping System for BAGS..?????

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:58:25 UT

This message was posted by clint on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/233.html

Thanks for the earlier help with selecting the Hoopmaster System for tubular
frames and garments. I'm ordering one for the store!

I was wondering the best way to hoop all kinds of bags. The money is not a big
issue, I need something that is reliable and very easy to use and train someone
to use.

I have been looking at the slimline system as well as the ICTCS system.

Does anyone have either of these and any suggestions on selecting the correct
equipment?

Thanks in advance!

Clint